1. Nhamo, N. and Talabi, A.O. (2023). Field management practices for pseudocereals: Yield gains and health benefits. In Developing Sustainable and Health Promoting Cereals and Pseudocereals (pp. 189-201). Academic Press.
2. Talabi, A.O., Vikram, P., Thushar, S., Rahman, H., Ahmadzai, H., Nhamo, N. , Shahid, M. and Singh, R.K. (2022). Orphan Crops: A best fit for dietary enrichment and diversification in highly deteriorated marginal environments. Frontiers in Plant Science, 13.
3. Hamamoto, T., Nhamo, N. , Chikoye, D., Mukumbuta, I. and Uchida, Y. (2022). Responses of CO2 emissions and soil microbial community structures to organic amendment in two contrasting soils in Zambia. Scientific reports, 12(1), pp.1-11.
4. Lencucha R, Drope J, Labonte R, Cunguara B, Ruckert A, Mlambo Z, Kadungure A, Bialous S, Nhamo N. (2020). The Political Economy of Tobacco in Mozambique and Zimbabwe: A Triangulation Mixed Methods Protocol. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 17, 4262; doi:10.3390/ijerph17124262.
5. Kahenge Z, Muendo K, Nhamo N. (2020). Determinants of non-transgenic soybean
adoption among smallhoder farmers in Zambia. Cogent Food & Agric., 6:1, 1797260.
6. Kyalo G, Chemining’wa G, Nhamo N , Mussgnug F. (2020). Effects of Improved Nursery Management, Seedling Transplanting Age and Split Nitrogen Fertilizer Application on Growth and Yield of Lowland Rice in Eastern Uganda. Journal of Agricultural Science, 12(8):144-151.
7. Mashavakure, N., Mashingaidze, A. B., Musundire, R., Nhamo, N. , Gandiwa, E., Thierfelder, C., Muposhi, V.K.( 2019). Soil dwelling beetle community response to tillage, fertilizer and weeding intensity in a sub-humid environment in Zimbabwe. Applied Soil Ecology 135:120-128.
8. Dube A, Parwada C, Nhamo N , Mapope N, Mandumbu R. (2019). Potential use of fly ash (FA) in improving soil and crop productivity on Arenosols. Specialty Journal of Agricultural Sciences 5(2), 44-55.
9. Mashavakure N, Mashingaidze AB, Musundire R, Nhamo N , Gandiwa E, Thierfelder C, Muposhi VK. (2019). Spider community shift in response to farming practices in a subhumid agroecosystem of southern Africa. Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment 272:237-245.
10. Kahenge Z, Muendo K, Nhamo N. (2019). Assessment of crop commercialization among soybeans smallholder farmers in Chipata District, Eastern Zambia. Journal of Agriculture, Science and Technology 19(1):13-31
Bioeconomy, Agrobiodiversity, plant nutrition and soil health; Sustainable agricultural intensification and food systems; Innovative agricultural and environmental smart technologies; Climate change and integrated natural resource management; Innovation systems on agricultural value chains and Socio-economic livelihoods of farm families.